Lloydminster Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Lloydminster 71.1% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 13.6% of home owners in Lloydminster spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 17.3% of the rented homes in Lloydminster are subsidized and the remaining 82.7% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 32.5% of tenants in Lloydminster spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage71.10%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home13.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers17.30%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs32.50%
comments powered by Disqus