Lloydminster Immigration


In Lloydminster Immigrants account for 7.34% of the population. The other 92.66% of the Lloydminster population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants92.66 %
Immigrants7.34 %
comments powered by Disqus