Lloydminster Visible Minorities


In Lloydminster the population is made up of 6.85% visible minorities. The other 93.15% of the Lloydminster population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Lloydminster is Filipino which accounts for 50.41% of the visible minority population and 3.40% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 17.89% of the visible minority population and 1.21% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 8.94% of the visible minority population and 0.60% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Black visible minority accounts for 6.78% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 4.07% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 4.07% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 4.07% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.17% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Lloydminster population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 1.63% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Lloydminster population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino50.41 %
South Asian17.89 %
Latin American8.94 %
Black6.78 %
Chinese4.07 %
Southeast Asian4.07 %
Korean4.07 %
Multiple visible minorities2.17 %
Arab1.63 %
comments powered by Disqus