Magrath Citizenship


In Magrath Non Canadian citizens account for 9.52% of the population. The other 90.48% of the Magrath population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens90.58 %
Not Canadian citizens9.42 %
comments powered by Disqus