Magrath Immigration Year


In Magrath Immigrants account for 12.24% of the population. The other 87.76% of the Magrath population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Magrath came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 76% of the immigrant population and 8.62% of the total population. 16% of the immigrant population and 1.81% of the entire Magrath population came to Canada Before 1971. 8% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the entire Magrath population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201176.00 %
Before 197116.00 %
1981 to 19908.00 %
comments powered by Disqus