Manning Citizenship


In Manning Non Canadian citizens account for 0.83% of the population. The other 99.17% of the Manning population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.17 %
Not Canadian citizens0.83 %
comments powered by Disqus