Manning Immigration Year


In Manning Immigrants account for 6.89% of the population. The other 93.11% of the Manning population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Manning came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 37.04% of the immigrant population and 2.38% of the total population. 31.48% of the immigrant population and 2.02% of the entire Manning population came to Canada Before 1971. 24.07% of the immigrant population and 1.54% of the entire Manning population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 7.41% of the immigrant population and 0.48% of the entire Manning population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201137.04 %
Before 197131.48 %
1971 to 198024.07 %
1991 to 20007.41 %
comments powered by Disqus