Mayerthorpe immigrant age at arrival


In Mayerthorpe Immigrants account for 5.99% of the population. The other 94.01% of the Mayerthorpe population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Mayerthorpe came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 34.57% of the immigrant population and 2.07% of the total population. 23.46% of the immigrant population and 1.40% of the entire Mayerthorpe population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 20.99% of the immigrant population and 1.26% of the entire Mayerthorpe population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 16.05% of the immigrant population and 0.96% of the entire Mayerthorpe population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 4.94% of the immigrant population and 0.30% of the entire Mayerthorpe population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years34.57 %
5 to 14 years23.46 %
15 to 24 years20.99 %
Under 5 years16.05 %
45 years and over4.94 %
comments powered by Disqus