Mayerthorpe Visible Minorities


In Mayerthorpe the population is made up of 2.95% visible minorities. The other 97.05% of the Mayerthorpe population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Mayerthorpe is Filipino which accounts for 76.47% of the visible minority population and 0.96% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 23.53% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Mayerthorpe population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino76.47 %
Black23.53 %
comments powered by Disqus