In Morinville 72.7% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 18.8% of home owners in Morinville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 6.8% of the rented homes in Morinville are subsidized and the remaining 93.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 43.2% of tenants in Morinville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.
|Homes with a mortgage||72.70%|
|Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home||18.80%|
|Homes that are subsidized by tax payers||6.80%|
|Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs||43.20%|