Morinville Citizenship


In Morinville Non Canadian citizens account for 1.66% of the population. The other 98.34% of the Morinville population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.35 %
Not Canadian citizens1.65 %
comments powered by Disqus