Morinville Visible Minorities


In Morinville the population is made up of 2.13% visible minorities. The other 97.87% of the Morinville population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Morinville is Japanese which accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 0.47% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 18.75% of the visible minority population and 0.35% of the entire Morinville population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 15.63% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Morinville population. The Black visible minority accounts for 15.63% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Morinville population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 15.63% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Morinville population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 9.38% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Morinville population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese25.00 %
Filipino18.75 %
Chinese15.63 %
Black15.63 %
Arab15.63 %
South Asian9.38 %
comments powered by Disqus