Morinville Immigration Year


In Morinville Immigrants account for 4.50% of the population. The other 95.50% of the Morinville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Morinville came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 28.57% of the immigrant population and 1.30% of the total population. 25.97% of the immigrant population and 1.18% of the entire Morinville population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 18.18% of the immigrant population and 0.83% of the entire Morinville population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 16.88% of the immigrant population and 0.77% of the entire Morinville population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 10.39% of the immigrant population and 0.47% of the entire Morinville population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197128.57 %
1971 to 198025.97 %
1991 to 200018.18 %
2001 to 201116.88 %
1981 to 199010.39 %
comments powered by Disqus