Nanaimo Housing Condominiums


In Nanaimo most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 85.08% of homes in Nanaimo. The other 14.92% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development85.08 %
part of a condominium development14.92 %
comments powered by Disqus