Nanaimo Citizenship


In Nanaimo Non Canadian citizens account for 3.69% of the population. The other 96.31% of the Nanaimo population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.33 %
Not Canadian citizens3.67 %
comments powered by Disqus