Nanaimo Immigration Year


In Nanaimo Immigrants account for 14.63% of the population. The other 85.37% of the Nanaimo population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Nanaimo came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 40.91% of the immigrant population and 5.97% of the total population. 17.55% of the immigrant population and 2.56% of the entire Nanaimo population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 16.88% of the immigrant population and 2.46% of the entire Nanaimo population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 12.53% of the immigrant population and 1.83% of the entire Nanaimo population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 12.13% of the immigrant population and 1.77% of the entire Nanaimo population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197140.91 %
1971 to 198017.55 %
2001 to 201116.88 %
1981 to 199012.53 %
1991 to 200012.13 %
comments powered by Disqus