Nanton Housing Condominiums


In Nanton most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.92% of homes in Nanton. The other 6.08% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.92 %
part of a condominium development6.08 %
comments powered by Disqus