Nanton Visible Minorities


In Nanton the population is made up of 2.52% visible minorities. The other 97.48% of the Nanton population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Nanton is Filipino which accounts for 57.14% of the visible minority population and 1.01% of the total population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 42.86% of the visible minority population and 0.76% of the entire Nanton population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino57.14 %
Korean42.86 %
comments powered by Disqus