Nobleford Citizenship


In Nobleford Non Canadian citizens account for 3.54% of the population. The other 96.46% of the Nobleford population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.50 %
Not Canadian citizens3.50 %
comments powered by Disqus