Okotoks Housing Condominiums


In Okotoks most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 82.24% of homes in Okotoks. The other 17.76% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development82.24 %
part of a condominium development17.76 %
comments powered by Disqus