Okotoks immigrant age at arrival


In Okotoks Immigrants account for 11.04% of the population. The other 88.96% of the Okotoks population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Okotoks came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 39.14% of the immigrant population and 4.33% of the total population. 22.47% of the immigrant population and 2.48% of the entire Okotoks population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 16.48% of the immigrant population and 1.82% of the entire Okotoks population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 15.36% of the immigrant population and 1.70% of the entire Okotoks population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 6.55% of the immigrant population and 0.72% of the entire Okotoks population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years39.14 %
5 to 14 years22.47 %
15 to 24 years16.48 %
Under 5 years15.36 %
45 years and over6.55 %
comments powered by Disqus