Okotoks Citizenship


In Okotoks Non Canadian citizens account for 5.90% of the population. The other 94.10% of the Okotoks population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.17 %
Not Canadian citizens5.83 %
comments powered by Disqus