Okotoks Visible Minorities


In Okotoks the population is made up of 3.58% visible minorities. The other 96.42% of the Okotoks population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Okotoks is Filipino which accounts for 25.71% of the visible minority population and 0.92% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 24.57% of the visible minority population and 0.88% of the entire Okotoks population. The Black visible minority accounts for 18.86% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Okotoks population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 10.86% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Okotoks population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 8.57% of the visible minority population and 0.31% of the entire Okotoks population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 7.43% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Okotoks population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 2.29% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Okotoks population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 1.71% of the visible minority population and 0.06% of the entire Okotoks population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino25.71 %
South Asian24.57 %
Black18.86 %
Chinese10.86 %
Japanese8.57 %
Latin American7.43 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.2.29 %
Southeast Asian1.71 %
comments powered by Disqus