Olds Housing Condominiums


In Olds most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.81% of homes in Olds. The other 12.19% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.81 %
part of a condominium development12.19 %
comments powered by Disqus