Olds Citizenship


In Olds Non Canadian citizens account for 4.96% of the population. The other 95.04% of the Olds population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.09 %
Not Canadian citizens4.91 %
comments powered by Disqus