Olds Immigration Continent


In Olds Immigrants account for 6.85% of the population. The other 93.15% of the Olds population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Olds is Europe which accounts for 44.55% of the immigrant population and 3.08% of the total population. 35.45% of the immigrant population and 2.45% of the entire Olds population come from Asia. 13.64% of the immigrant population and 0.94% of the entire Olds population come from Americas. 6.36% of the immigrant population and 0.44% of the entire Olds population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe44.55 %
Asia35.45 %
Americas13.64 %
Africa6.36 %
comments powered by Disqus