Olds Visible Minorities


In Olds the population is made up of 4.72% visible minorities. The other 95.28% of the Olds population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Olds is Filipino which accounts for 37.1% of the visible minority population and 1.43% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 32.26% of the visible minority population and 1.24% of the entire Olds population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 30.65% of the visible minority population and 1.18% of the entire Olds population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino37.10 %
South Asian32.26 %
Multiple visible minorities30.65 %
comments powered by Disqus