Peace River Housing Condominiums


In Peace River most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.26% of homes in Peace River. The other 6.74% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.26 %
part of a condominium development6.74 %
comments powered by Disqus