Peace River Visible Minorities


In Peace River the population is made up of 7.44% visible minorities. The other 92.56% of the Peace River population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Peace River is Filipino which accounts for 52.63% of the visible minority population and 3.80% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 21.05% of the visible minority population and 1.52% of the entire Peace River population. The Black visible minority accounts for 12.63% of the visible minority population and 0.91% of the entire Peace River population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 10.53% of the visible minority population and 0.76% of the entire Peace River population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 3.16% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Peace River population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino52.63 %
South Asian21.05 %
Black12.63 %
Korean10.53 %
Latin American3.16 %
comments powered by Disqus