Peace River Immigration Year


In Peace River Immigrants account for 8.89% of the population. The other 91.11% of the Peace River population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Peace River came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 46.3% of the immigrant population and 3.90% of the total population. 28.7% of the immigrant population and 2.42% of the entire Peace River population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 19.44% of the immigrant population and 1.64% of the entire Peace River population came to Canada Before 1971. 5.56% of the immigrant population and 0.47% of the entire Peace River population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201146.30 %
1991 to 200028.70 %
Before 197119.44 %
1981 to 19905.56 %
comments powered by Disqus