Penhold Housing Condominiums


In Penhold most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.77% of homes in Penhold. The other 2.23% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.77 %
part of a condominium development2.23 %
comments powered by Disqus