Penhold immigrant age at arrival


In Penhold Immigrants account for 1.69% of the population. The other 98.31% of the Penhold population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Penhold came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. This accounts for 66.67% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the total population. 33.33% of the immigrant population and 0.42% of the entire Penhold population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years.

StatisticPercentage
Under 5 years66.67 %
5 to 14 years33.33 %
comments powered by Disqus