Picture Butte Housing Condominiums


In Picture Butte most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 91.72% of homes in Picture Butte. The other 8.28% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development91.72 %
part of a condominium development8.28 %
comments powered by Disqus