Picture Butte Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Picture Butte 75.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 20.1% of home owners in Picture Butte spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 22.7% of the rented homes in Picture Butte are subsidized and the remaining 77.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 27.3% of tenants in Picture Butte spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage75.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home20.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers22.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs27.30%
comments powered by Disqus