Picture Butte immigrant age at arrival


In Picture Butte Immigrants account for 15.13% of the population. The other 84.87% of the Picture Butte population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Picture Butte came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 36.46% of the immigrant population and 5.49% of the total population. 24.48% of the immigrant population and 3.68% of the entire Picture Butte population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 18.75% of the immigrant population and 2.82% of the entire Picture Butte population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 13.02% of the immigrant population and 1.96% of the entire Picture Butte population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 7.29% of the immigrant population and 1.10% of the entire Picture Butte population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years36.46 %
15 to 24 years24.48 %
5 to 14 years18.75 %
Under 5 years13.02 %
45 years and over7.29 %
comments powered by Disqus