Pincher Creek Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Pincher Creek 46% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 12.8% of home owners in Pincher Creek spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 14.5% of the rented homes in Pincher Creek are subsidized and the remaining 85.5% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 30.6% of tenants in Pincher Creek spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage46.00%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home12.80%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers14.50%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs30.60%
comments powered by Disqus