Pincher Creek immigrant age at arrival


In Pincher Creek Immigrants account for 6.69% of the population. The other 93.31% of the Pincher Creek population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Pincher Creek came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 48.89% of the immigrant population and 3.20% of the total population. 22.22% of the immigrant population and 1.45% of the entire Pincher Creek population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 17.78% of the immigrant population and 1.16% of the entire Pincher Creek population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 11.11% of the immigrant population and 0.73% of the entire Pincher Creek population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years48.89 %
Under 5 years22.22 %
15 to 24 years17.78 %
5 to 14 years11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus