Pincher Creek Citizenship


In Pincher Creek Non Canadian citizens account for 7.99% of the population. The other 92.01% of the Pincher Creek population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens92.36 %
Not Canadian citizens7.64 %
comments powered by Disqus