Pincher Creek Visible Minorities


In Pincher Creek the population is made up of 6.82% visible minorities. The other 93.18% of the Pincher Creek population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Pincher Creek is Black which accounts for 61.11% of the visible minority population and 3.06% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 19.44% of the visible minority population and 0.97% of the entire Pincher Creek population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 19.44% of the visible minority population and 0.97% of the entire Pincher Creek population.

StatisticPercentage
Black61.11 %
Filipino19.44 %
Korean19.44 %
comments powered by Disqus