Ponoka Housing Condominiums


In Ponoka most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 90.48% of homes in Ponoka. The other 9.52% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development90.48 %
part of a condominium development9.52 %
comments powered by Disqus