Ponoka Citizenship


In Ponoka Non Canadian citizens account for 3.36% of the population. The other 96.64% of the Ponoka population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.66 %
Not Canadian citizens3.34 %
comments powered by Disqus