Ponoka Immigration


In Ponoka Immigrants account for 7.58% of the population. The other 92.42% of the Ponoka population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants92.42 %
Immigrants7.58 %
comments powered by Disqus