Ponoka Visible Minorities


In Ponoka the population is made up of 6.53% visible minorities. The other 93.47% of the Ponoka population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Ponoka is Filipino which accounts for 62.86% of the visible minority population and 3.42% of the total population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 12.86% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire Ponoka population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 11.43% of the visible minority population and 0.62% of the entire Ponoka population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 10% of the visible minority population and 0.54% of the entire Ponoka population. The Black visible minority accounts for 2.86% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Ponoka population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino62.86 %
Southeast Asian12.86 %
South Asian11.43 %
Japanese10.00 %
Black2.86 %
comments powered by Disqus