In Provost 67.3% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 14.9% of home owners in Provost spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 22.2% of the rented homes in Provost are subsidized and the remaining 77.8% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 9.4% of tenants in Provost spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.
|Homes with a mortgage||67.30%|
|Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home||14.90%|
|Homes that are subsidized by tax payers||22.20%|
|Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs||9.40%|