Provost Immigration Continent


In Provost Immigrants account for 6.75% of the population. The other 93.25% of the Provost population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Provost is Europe which accounts for 62.79% of the immigrant population and 4.19% of the total population. 37.21% of the immigrant population and 2.48% of the entire Provost population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe62.79 %
Americas37.21 %
comments powered by Disqus