Raymond Citizenship


In Raymond Non Canadian citizens account for 1.52% of the population. The other 98.48% of the Raymond population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.49 %
Not Canadian citizens1.51 %
comments powered by Disqus