Raymond Immigration Continent


In Raymond Immigrants account for 5.23% of the population. The other 94.77% of the Raymond population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Raymond is Americas which accounts for 51.43% of the immigrant population and 2.48% of the total population. 48.57% of the immigrant population and 2.34% of the entire Raymond population come from Europe.

StatisticPercentage
Americas51.43 %
Europe48.57 %
comments powered by Disqus