Raymond Visible Minorities


In Raymond the population is made up of 3.98% visible minorities. The other 96.02% of the Raymond population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Raymond is Japanese which accounts for 78.26% of the visible minority population and 2.47% of the total population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 13.04% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the entire Raymond population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 8.7% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Raymond population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese78.26 %
Multiple visible minorities13.04 %
Latin American8.70 %
comments powered by Disqus