Rimbey Housing Condominiums


In Rimbey most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.17% of homes in Rimbey. The other 5.83% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.17 %
part of a condominium development5.83 %
comments powered by Disqus