Rocky Mountain House Housing Condominiums


In Rocky Mountain House most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.02% of homes in Rocky Mountain House. The other 6.98% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.02 %
part of a condominium development6.98 %
comments powered by Disqus